“Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.” 1 Timothy 4:12
“But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.” 1 Peter 3:15
6 – 12th Grade | REGISTRATION
The purpose of ECOT’s youth ministry is to equip our youth to know Jesus Christ, the Son of God, and to make Him known. To accomplish this mission, ECOT will work to provide opportunities for youth to receive mentorship, build God-centered relationships, experience joy in God’s creation, and learn about God and the Episcopal church. This will involve weekly youth group meetings, mission opportunities throughout the year, fun excursions within and beyond the valley, and opportunities for youth leadership and involvement within the church. Friends are welcome at every youth ministry event!All youth should register for ECOT’s youth ministry each year. This ensures that the youth minister has correct contact information for all families and that parents and youth will be informed of youth ministry events and service opportunities.
Do you have questions about our youth ministry? Please contact the Youth Minister Rebecca Cotton.
Sundays 4-6:30 PM @ Edwards Interfaith Chapel 9/10 – 12/17
For a full list of scheduled youth events, please look here.
Some of our upcoming events include:
- October 11 – Coffee with Rebecca Cotton, 8:30 – 9:30 a.m., Yeti’s in Eagle
- October 18 – Coffee with Rebecca Cotton, 8:30 – 9:30 a.m., Bookworm in Edwards
- Oct 20 – All Church Youth Rec Night
- October 25 – Coffee with Rebecca Cotton, 8:30 – 9:30 a.m., Yeti’s in Eagle
- Oct 27-29 – Quest Retreat
- Nov 4 – Acolyte Training and Acolyte Review Day
- Nov 18 – Thanksgiving Food Baskets with Salvation Army
- Dec 24 – ECOT Christmas Pageant
Please consider volunteering with our youth ministry! To indicate your interest and learn about some of our volunteer needs, please contact the Youth Minister.