Join Us on the Journey to Jerusalem
September 13-27, 2019
Approximately $6,000 per person
Working in conjunction with Biblical Resources LLC, the Episcopal Church of the Transfiguration is pleased to offer this exciting pilgrimage to the Holy Land in September, 2019.
Our guide, Hannaniah Pinto, and our leader, Father Brooks Keith, weave together the context of Scripture through history, geography, archaeology, theology and contemporary Christian faith to illuminate the world and life of Jesus in His native land.
- Explore the settings of the Hebrew Scriptures and the Gospels. Discover the time, places, customs and physical settings into which Jesus was born.
- Follow Jesus as his ministry unfolded in Galilee. Visit places important to his life and works.
- Step back in time and enter into the world of the Bible and follow Jesus in his ministry around the Sea of Galilee and as he turned his face toward Jerusalem.
September 14 Arrive Tel Aviv
September 15 Explore the Dead Sea
September 16 Ein Gedi Waterfall, Jordan River near Jericho
September 17 Nazareth
September 18 Sea of Galilee
September 19 Sea of Galilee
September 20 Megiddo, Mt. Carmel, Caesarea Maritima
September 23-26 Jerusalem
September 27 Depart for Denver
For reservations, contact Kathy Bellemy (970-376-2863) or Happy Power (970-331-8196)
Included in Price:
- Tour price includes accommodations for 13 nights in selected superior 4-star hotels with modern comforts, including private facilities, AC, TV, etc.
- Breakfast, dinners and 3 lunches -Sept. 15, 18, 22
- English-speaking guide
- Tour bus for all transfers with selected driver
- All entrance fees to sites on itinerary
- All tips to hotels, drivers, and porterage
- Round trip flights from Denver
Not Included in Price:
- Any items of a personal nature, such as laundry, drinks or coffee with/after meals
- Lunches (unless indicated L, DOWNLOAD BROCHURE)
- Travel insurance (recommended but not necessary)
- Single Supplement: $950.00
Tour Conditions and Payment Schedule
- US $500.00 per person due at registration.
- Full payment due 65 days before departure.
- Rates are based on a minimum of 20 participants. Prices quoted are in US Dollars and are based on tariffs and exchange rates in effect as of Oct. 2018. These rates are subject to change without notice, due to fuel surcharges and/or currency devaluation.
- We cannot use frequent flyer miles or upgrade with group rates. Program is reduced by $950 per person if arranging your own flights, please RSVP.
- To make arrangements from other departing cities, please call Biblical Resources.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- All cancellations for any reason and at any time must be received in writing and will be subject to a $100, per person, administration fee.
- Cancellation between 90-65 days of departure will be subject to additional loss of some non-recoverable sums from independent providers of land and air services.
- No refund is available 65 days or less prior to departure. (Full refund will be issued if Bibilical Resources LLC withdraws the offer of the program). Air tickets once issued are non-refundable. However, it may be used within a year of its travel date according to airline policies.