Time, Talent, Treasure
These are the hallmarks of keeping the Transfiguration community together and moving forward into the future. Not only do we need our church to fill our cups – keep us grounded, fill our spirit, stay or get close to God – but it keeps our souls intact and able to survive amidst the chaos of this world.
But we need you as much as you need us! What ways can you give back to your community?
TIME and TALENT
Just as important as your financial contribution is a donation of your talent and/or your time – gifts that are experiential and irreplaceable. One of the pillars of our ECOT community is our people – and interaction face to face and in person is extremely valuable to ensuring our community sticks together. Please consider a donation of time and talent in any of the following ways:
- Commit to our annual Pledge Drive today!
- Donate to the basket at any of our regular three Sunday services
– Vail Interfaith Chapel 8:00 a.m.
– Edwards Interfaith Chapel 10:00 a.m.
– Edwards Interfaith Chapel 5:00 p.m. Prayer Service and The Gathering