2024 Annual Stewardship CommitmentJubilee, A 50th Year Anniversary Celebration
To Know Jesus Christ, The Son of God, and to Make Him Known
Episcopal Church of the Transfiguration Depends on Your Contribution!
ECOT gratefully accepts financial gifts by check, Sunday Plate, Automatic Withdrawal, Credit Card and Stock Gift Transfers. Feel free to call the church office if you have questions or need more assistance, (970) 476-0618.
I still believe in that incredible dream that in 2024 ALL of our church family will return a pledge card! We will be asking our members to pledge one of three ways : online (use the form on the right), via a printed pledge card where you can choose a periodic automatic withdrawal via ACH or write a one time check, or leave your pledge in the pledge bowl located outside of each Sunday Worship service, now through October 15th, Stewardship Sunday.
Together, our future is bright!
I am yours in Christ
Dearest ECOT Parish Family and many Friends,
Your ECOT Pledge Patrol is back on the field for 2024! We are excited to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Transfiguration’s founding next year, and we need your strong support to make our 50th year the best one yet! Father Brooks informs us our 2024 Ministry Theme is Jubilee, a biblical title used to mark significant generational celebrations. He’ll be explaining more about his Jubilee plans as we move into this fall, but we pause to thank God for the many blessings He’s bestowed upon our church in the past year:
- Recovering enthusiastic holiday worship in all the chapels for Christmas, Easter, July 4th and Mountaintop
- Increasing baptisms and weddings throughout the year
- Maxed out children’s seasonal camps and our toddler Little Lambs ministry to young families
- Increasing pastoral support for youth and adults facing difficult moments
- Refurbished Vail and Beaver Creek Interfaith Chapels preparing for the next 50 years of community service
- The Edwards Interfaith Chapel and Community Center negotiating new agreements with tenants to solidify its financial foundation for many years to come
- Renewed enthusiasm in calling a quality associate priest and youth minister
We have so much to be thankful for, so much to celebrate, so much to get excited to enjoy together. We ask once more for your enthusiastic partnership in supporting ECOT this next year as we ask you to join us in committing your time, your talent and your treasure for our wonderful church. No gift is too small, all gifts are so important and the gift of time listed on your pledge card will include you in our exciting Jubilee plans!
Warmly in our Lord,