Episcopal Church of the Transfiguration Depends on Your Contribution!
During this past pandemic period, ECOT achievements have been incredible. It has been our most active year ever! We have set records in:
- weddings and baptisms
- member and community outreach
- the number of prayer boxes sent to members and friends (four different times)
- live worship feeds and video archiving
- the number of bible studies conducted each week (five per week to be exact)
- the assembly and delivery of hundreds of food boxes to families in quarantine
- staffing the Salvation Army canteen
- the support of two fundraisers at Vail and Edwards
In addition, our children’s summer camp and little lambs preschool are oversubscribed. Finally, the most satisfying news in 2021 is that Father Brooks has committed to being “On Board” with ECOT for the foreseeable future!
And speaking of the future… in 2022, we will be conducting an active search for a new Assistant Rector; in 2023, we will plan our next holy land pilgrimage; and in 2024, we will celebrate our 50th anniversary.
I still believe in that incredible dream that in 2022 ALL of our church family will return a pledge card! To help make this dream possible, you will be receiving 2 pledge cards. One card, I ask that you return and simply state that you are proud to stand with Christ and be a member of our ECOT family. The second card is for you to keep and reflect on your contribution of time, talent, or treasure. And please keep in mind that stewardship Sunday will be November 7 – All Saints Day.
Together, our future is bright!
I am yours in Christ
If you need help with downloading/printing the Pledge Form or the online form, please call Margie Ciaccio at (970) 476-0618.